In perfect harmony with contemporary and traditional design, the crank window gives a unique cachet to any residence. The elegance of wood blends perfectly with modern or heritage homes, giving it a rare distinction. Designed to the highest quality standards, this top-of-the-line product exudes an enchanting charm.
- Mahogany, Oak, Eucalyptus, Pine, Western Red Cedar
- Other types of wood on request
- Optional exterior aluminum cladding
- Robust and durable
- Depth of 4 9⁄16’’, 5 1⁄2’’, 6 9⁄16’’, 7 1⁄4’
- Interior blower available as an option
- Interior and exterior moldings available on request, according to standard or custom models
- 1 3⁄4’’ and 2 1⁄4’’ thick
- Double weatherstripping to ensure a perfect water and air seal.
- Mortise and tenon assembly
- Double or triple thermos, with Low-E and argon gas, for an unparalleled energy performance.
- Colonial or contemporary style surface barotins
- SDL type barrels with spacer integrated to the thermos
- TDL type barrels, with mortise and tenon assembly according to the models of yesteryear
- Tiles integrated into flat, rectangular Georgian or tubular thermos
- Several choices of finishes are available on the integrated tiles
- Crank and lock system with concealed multipoint rod
- Traditional or contemporary hardware models
- Several finish choices available (black, coppertone, satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze and many others)
- Wooden frame, with the same finish as the window
- Aluminum frame
- Fiberglass or aluminum screen wick
- Stain from natural light to Ebony black
- Aqueous paint for optimal covering power
- Wide choice of standard and optional paint, according to Gentek charters
- Dyeing and painting development available upon request
- ENERGY STAR certification available
- Our windows are subjected to performance tests by independent laboratories. We test our products against water and air infiltration, structural loads, and overall energy performance.
- Wood species in Mahogany, Eucalyptus, and Oak: From 5 to 10 years depending on the species. Other wood species on request
- Pine wood species: 2 years.
- Aluminum cladding: 20 years.
- Sealed units : From 15 to 20 years
- Hardware: From 1 to 10 years depending on the hardware
- Finishing: From 2 to 5 years depending on whether it is stained or painted