Nocra wood doors add timeless chic to any facade, instantly enhancing the value of your home. They are made of high quality solid wood and are available in a variety of species making each wood entry door unique. In addition, each opening can be customized in terms of design, hardware and finish.
Because we are demanding and we seek excellence for our customers, both in terms of product quality and service, we have maintained a partnership for 15 years with Belisle, a leading manufacturer of solid wood doors in Quebec for 3 generations. This proximity with our manufacturer allows us to give you the best product, and the best service at the time of your purchase, but also for the years that follow. Thanks to this partnership, we are able to continue to follow you and respond to your requests even 20 years after your installation.
The solid wood doors you will find at Nocra are distinguished by their quality and their ancestral manufacturing model, but also by their unique finish.
To have a Belisle door in your home is to open yourself to luxury and refinement.
- Mahogany, Oak, Eucalyptus, Pine, Western Red Cedar
- Other types of wood on request
- Optional exterior aluminum cladding
- Robust and durable
- Double weatherstripping to ensure a perfect water and air seal
- 5 1⁄2″, 6 9⁄16″, 7 1⁄4″, 9 1⁄4″ depths
- Other frame depths are available as an option
- Interior blower available as an option.
- 1 5⁄8″ astragal with weather stripping for French doors
- Interior and exterior mouldings available on request, according to standard or custom models
- Solid wood sill, 2 5⁄8″ thick : Mahogany, Oak or Eucalyptus (other species on request)
- Aluminum sill: Clear anodized and bronze anodized
- Granite threshold (Kodiac, peribonka and many others)
- Flat sill
- 2 1⁄4’’ thick
- Increased strength and traditional anti-warping system
- Mortise and tenon assembly
- Optional flat or raked box available
- Concealed door sweep under the door for a perfect seal
- 4’’ x 4’’, et 4 1⁄2’’ x 4 1⁄2’’ ball bearing hinges
- Adjustable hinges available
- Locks embedded in the astragal at the passive door (French door only)
- Stain from natural light to Ebony black
- Aqueous paint for optimal covering power
- Wide choice of standard and optional paint, according to Gentek charters
- Dyeing and painting development available upon request.
- Wood species in Mahogany, Eucalyptus, and Oak: From 5 to 10 years depending on the species. Other wood species on request
- Pine wood species: 2 years
- Aluminum cladding: 20 years
- Sealed units : From 15 to 20 years
- Hardware: From 1 to 10 years depending on the hardware.
- Finishing: From 2 to 5 years depending on whether it is stained or painted